Our Brotherhood is far more than a social club - through Brotherhood, Jewish men find inspiration by participating and being involved in our synagogue while engaging in social issues and supporting our community. We improve the lives of our members, our families, our congregation and our community, and have a great time in the process.
We make a difference by providing educational, cultural, and religiousprograms, supporting Youth group and Religious School activities,coordinating social action and religious activities, and sponsoring social events where men can come together for camaraderie and support.
Join us at our next monthly meetings (usually on the second Sunday of every month at 9:00 AM). The meetings provide Temple Emanu-El men with an opportunity to bond, be themselves and simultaneously plan activitiees that enhanceTemple life and our community. Our meetigs always include a great breakfast and usually an interesting speaker. Join us at our next meetig for top-quality lox, bagels, smoked fish, a range of juices, coffee, fruits, cheeses, cake and more!
Temple Emanu-El's Brotherhood is an affiliate of the Men of Reform Judaism, a coalition of more 250 affiliated Brotherhoods with 30,000 members across North America. If you are interested in learning more, becoming a member of Brotherhood, or obtaining a schedule of our events, please contact us.
• Diaspora Dinners
• The Brotherhood Distinguished Speakers Series
• Dinner Club (Co-ed and mens only editions)
• Cards in the Cottage (our monthly poker game)
• Blood Drive
• Monthly Educational/ Business Meetings
• Havdallah Dinner & a Movie
• Movie and Pizza Nights
• Brotherhood Band Night
• Pancake Breakfast
• Paid Up Brotherhood Dinner
• Brotherhood-led Shabbat
• Game Night
• Bowling Nights
• Latkes for Religious School
• ...And More!
Brotherhood is the foundation for a wide range of Temple Functions, including:
• Supporting Temple Youth
• Supporting Temple Seniors
• Supporting the Temple Caring Committee
• Assisting with the Purim Carnival
• Distribution of Yom Hashoah Candles
• Supporting Tikkun Olam Community
• High HolidayUshering
• High Holy Days Stage Setup and Teardown
• Organize Mitzvah Day
• Organize the Temple Blood Drive
• Organize the Annual Pool Party (with Sisterhood)
• Prepare the Back to School Pancake Breakfast and the Hanukkah Latke Breakfast
For the Sake of our Children...
For the Sake of our Neighbors...
and especially, For Your Sake...
Join us as we build Brotherhood!