Temple Emanu-El is very accessible and can be easily reached from Highways 101, 280, and 880.
Click here for point-to-point directions
The Temple is fortunate to own both facilities and property that enable us to provide our congregants with a full range of programs
and services. These include:
- An elegant domed sanctuary, with a hand-carved Torah Ark and upholstered chairs that seat 500. Click here to view a 3D
panorama! The sanctuary is also embellished with elaborate and historic stained glass windows - click here for a high
resolution view. An adjoining chapel is further decorated with more stained glass and dark wood paneling.
- A large social hall, refurbished in 2001, which is well-appointed with a stage and adjoining kitchen. It is available to rent for
weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, etc. Email Temple administration to reserve.
- A separate religious and pre-school building - three stories tall, it also contains a complete Jewish library. Click here to learn
more about our religious school and community-based Jewish pre-school.
- An in-house Judaica gift shop
- The Benefactors' Friendship Room, an elegant, small social hall and meeting area.
- A full-service kitchen
- A private courtyard, in which we hold religious services and social events during the summer months.
- The Home of Peace Cemetery. Click here for more information.